1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
125g bacon, crispy fried
125ml chopped gherkins
2 stalks of celery, chopped
1 small red onion, finely chopped
250ml grated cheese
4 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and chopped
125ml sour cream
10ml Dijon mustard
30ml lemon juice
60ml chopped dill
60ml chopped parsley
salt and pepper
- Boil the cauliflower in salted water for 5 minutes, until just tender.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients, except for 1 egg reserved for garnish.
- Pour over the dressing and mix gently but thoroughly.
- Transfer to a serving platter, garnish with the remaining egg and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients together and whisk well. Check for seasoning.