70 gram coconut oil
70 grams peanut butter
4 spoons cocoa powder
1 spoon sweetener
Optional: whole hazelnut
Optional: 50 grams of dark chocolate (99% cocoa)
- Melt the coconut oil and peanut butter together in a saucepan.
- Once it is melted, remove it from the fire and add the cocoa powder and sweetener.
- Optional: in stead of 4 spoons of cocoa powder, add only three and add 50 grams of 99% dark chocolate while the pan is still on the fire.
- Allow for the mixture to cool a bit and then pour it into an ice form or a special chocolate (bonbon) form.
- If you prefer, you can add one whole hazelnut into each form.
- Freeze the bonbons for a minimum of one hour.
- Keep the bonbons stored in the fridge.
PS: Because of the coconut oil the bonbons melt quickly when you have it between your fingers. The second time I made these I added the 99% chocolate and it seemed to not melt as quickly as with the first batch I made. I still store it in the fridge, however.
Source of recipe: Oanh’s Kitchen
© Marie Rebelle