60g almond flour
40g coconut flour
100g monchou (cream cheese)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sweetener
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preset the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the egg and the cream cheese (monchou) to a fluffy mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and scoop it through the egg and cheese until thoroughly mixed.
- Divide the mixture into four equal measures in a cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the scones out of the cupcake pan and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let it cool down and then eat with clotted cream, made of 50g cream cheese, 50g fresh cream and a bit of sweetener and berries.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon to the mixture for a different taste.
- Add a teaspoon of cacao powder to the mixture for a chocolate taste.
- Mix some walnuts with the mixture to make your scones nutty.
- Mix 50 grams of cheese to the mixture and use only half a teaspoon of sweetener for a savory bite.
© Marie Rebelle