I have heard about oopsies before, but have never gotten around to make them myself. Until a week ago. And I have already made a second batch. Oopsies can be used as a replacement for bread. Make a sandwich or a hamburger… be as creative as you want to be.
- 100 gram cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Put greaseproof paper on a baking sheet and spray the paper lightly with cooking spray.
- Separate the egg whites and egg yolks into two bowls.
- Add salt to the egg whites and beat the egg whites until they are firm.
- Add the cream cheese to the egg yolks and beat until smooth and soft.
- Use a spatula to carefully mix the egg yolks with the egg whites. Don’t add the yellow mixture all at once – do it in four times. Make sure the mixture stay ‘fluffy’.
- Use a serving spoon to scoop 6-8 circles of the mixture on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cook and keep them in the fridge in a cling bag.
© Marie Rebelle